The Arlington Alliance for Youth helps organize and/or support the following activities in pursuit of the Five Promises:
- Arlington’s Annual Youth Collaboration Breakfast builds understanding and teamwork between civic, educational, non-profits, governmental, faith-based, and other youth service providers. Chair: Wendy Carrington
- The Small Grants Program encourages more adults to reach out and help our youth learn leadership, community awareness, and commitment to neighborhoods. Chair: Rachel Cooper
- Global Youth Service Day mobilizes youth groups to complete service projects in our community, provides recognition of adult servant leaders of our youth groups, and celebrates the best youth service leaders in our community. Chair: Stephanie Brown
- The Extra Mile Award recognizes those adult leaders in our community that go the extra mile in working with youth. Chair: Amir Ajami
- The Little Red Wagon Express Newsletter is a twice monthly e-newsletter that provides volunteers, youth groups, and their donors with the latest news concerning local youth groups, community support, and national Alliance for Youth (Americas Promise and partners).